General Submission Guidelines:
NABCommunities is currently searching for article submissions in the areas of bodywork, alternative health, diet and nutrition, metaphysics, literature, and quirky aspects of pop culture.
- Sign up for NAB Communities and read some of our articles to get a sense of our style and content (all chosen authors will need to haveÂ NAB Communities profile before their articles go “live” on the site).
- Submissions can be addressed to “Submissions Editor” and must include which NAB Community page the article belongs in (Nourish, Wisdom, Wellness, or Culture)
- Articles should be 500 words maximum, and include any images or video embed links, and/or personal or other website links that you would like for us to include.
- Submissions must include a short bio of yourself (30 words or less).
- Anticipate some (light) edits! We will only inform you if major edits are needed.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can attach the submission as a Word doc or paste it into the body of the email — either method is fine.