In the long awaited follow up to his seminal work,Â Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal, author Richard Gordon presents Quantum-Touch 2.0, The New Human: Discovering and Becomingâ€”a new and more powerful system.Â With these fun and easy-to-follow techniques, anyone can access their innate human abilities to heal not only ourselves and each other, but our entire planet. Chris Duffield and Vickie Wickhorst help explain how these phenomena can be reconciled with current scientific understandings as well.
The book debuts February 12, 2013, and is now available for pre-order. Hereâ€™s a preview to give you a sense of what youâ€™ll learn in the new system:
British author Arthur C. Clarke proposed these Three Laws of Prediction:
- When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong
- The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Itâ€™s common to lament that â€śweâ€™re only human.â€ť But what if some of the limits weâ€™ve always assumed to be real and true are only due to old beliefs and limited skills? After all, if everyone assumes something to be impossible, few will attempt it.
Iâ€™m here to let you know that itâ€™s neither fantasy nor exaggeration to say that a major part of our collective identity is built on false assumptions, which have profoundly limited us. This book will introduce you to some new human abilities and will teach you to use them. In short, everyone has the ability to use their consciousness to affect the material universe.
The skills you are about to learn are only a jumping off point. My friend and co-author, Chris Duffield, PhD, remarked, â€śRichard, itâ€™s as if you discovered a new human operating system and now we are finding all the apps.â€ť The more we think and experiment, the more apps we find.
Much like the first time you got a computer or a smartphone, learning these skills will probably transform your understanding of life and its possibilities. But donâ€™t worry about it. Change can be scary for some people. However this is the kind of change that you can be comfortable with, and have fun with. It is certain to bring you more comfort, confidence, clarity, and capability.
So what new abilities are we talking about? Here are a few:
- The ability to accelerate the healing process and quickly reduce or eliminate pain, without touching.
- The ability to visibly adjust other peopleâ€™s posture in seconds without touching them.
- The ability to help infants and animals, and to be effective in other similar situations where the placebo effect and other psychological influences donâ€™t work.
- The ability to work on organs, systems, and glands of the body, quickly and powerfully, again without touching.
- The ability to direct healing energy anywhere you can bring your awareness and intention.
- The ability to work effectively regardless of the distance to the subject, even thousands of miles away.
- The ability to work on multiple issues simultaneously, even more than you can keep track of at once.
- The ability to work on several people, and perhaps hundreds or even thousands of people, simultaneously.
- The ability to quickly and profoundly help people to shift core beliefs by using healing energy.
- The ability to easily demonstrate that consciousness affects matter, and that quantum theory is incomplete.
- The ability to work across time and space without limits.
- The ability to heal yourself in the process of helping others.
- The ability to experience love as a real transformative force.
- The ability to work with unprecedented ease, speed, and precision.
- The ability to share love with other people in a new and transformative way.
These things may sound outlandish to you now. But soon, after just a little practice with the simple techniques I am about to teach you, they should start to make sense. With more practice they could become your daily reality, as they have become for me and other people I have taught.
Perhaps the most exciting thing is that Iâ€™m just opening a door for you to explore. When Columbus â€śdiscoveredâ€ť America (sort of like discovering someone elseâ€™s living room), and the first settlers arrived, they became aware of a coastline and perhaps some miles inland. But certainly they had no idea of the Mississippi River, the Grand Canyon, or much of anything beyond their line of sight. Similarly, many or most applications for these new human abilities will for the foreseeable future remain largely unknown. Benjamin Franklin could not have imagined the vast scope and variety of electronic devices that would follow his discovery of electricity in lightning. As you engage in the processes contained in this book, it is quite likely that you too will make your own discoveries, and join us in stretching the range of human potential.
Donâ€™t worry if you are skeptical or feel antagonistic right now. A phenomenon this robust and repeatable is likely to challenge a lot of cherished beliefs and habits in many people. But fortunately, even skepticism and hostile attitudes donâ€™t appear to interfere with this ability.
The New Human is you. As you learn to direct energy through your love and consciousness, you will be asking the following question. â€śIf I can do this, what else is possible?â€ť As you make further discoveries, please let us know.
The small story is that you can learn to accelerate the healing process and reduce pain. The big story is that this could very well transform our fundamental human identity, as well as our understanding of physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, and psychology.
This visionary and practical manual is for anyone interested in discovering the healer within, exploring the realms of human possibility, and revealing how to tap into transformational powers that are built into everyone.
Excerpt from Quantum-Touch 2.0, The New HumanÂ by Richard Gordon, published by North Atlantic Books, copyright Â© 2013 by Richard Gordon. Reprinted by permission of publisher.